“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award‘ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion” – Okoto Enigma: creator of this award.
Thanks to Joyously Hopeful for nominating me. Her blog is full of inspiration and faith, combined with a humanness that makes it so real and touching. If you get a chance, please visit her page at https://joyouslyhopeful.com/
Rules of the Award
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts About Me
- I was born and raised in Oceanside, CA. I have been in NC since I was 18.
- Music is my favorite pastime… right behind porch sitting and wine drinking.
- I found my dog Molly after a drunken trip tubing on the Dan River… She was 10 weeks old and covered in ticks and fleas – That was an interesting morning after!
My Best Posts
I am fairly new to blogging with only 20 or so posts. My two most viewed posts by audience are:
- In this post I describe a moment of both strength and weakness after a simple question related to my husbands affair from my 7 year old daughter. It was certainly a moment of growth for me, and something I had to get used to moving forward. https://oneflawsomemomma.com/2017/01/29/one-flawsome-momma-i-wonder-why-daddy-picked-her-over-you/
2. In the post I discuss my relationship with my ongoing anxiety and panic attacks, and recently coming to the realization that my daughter also has anxiety. It was heartbreaking for me to realize that my daughter may have similar struggles as me with mental illness.https://oneflawsomemomma.com/2017/02/08/dear-anxiety-you-will-not-take-my-daughter-hostage/
My Questions answered
What is a cause that is worth dedicating your life to?
I am a Geriatric Nurse Manager and one of the greatest blessings I have had is working with Hospice Nurses and End of Life Care. Our geriatric population deserve respect and comfort until they take their last breath…. and not everyone can handle that kind of responsibility.
What’s your “Back in my day, we…”?
Back in my day, we didn’t have to worry about playing outside til dark because all the moms on the block knew each other and kept an eye out for us.
If coffee was illegal, what would its street name be?
Grind…. not my original idea, but it stuck. lol
What movie title best describes your life?
Which way should toilet paper hang, over or under?
I’m lucky if it makes it on the toilet paper holder. (Did I just admit that????) LOL
My Questions to Nominees:
- What is your favorite quote?
- The best part of waking up is…..?
- When you have 30 minutes of free time, how do you pass the time?
- If your life was a song, what would the title be?
- Where’s Waldo?