I cannot believe I was nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award. I’m extremely new to blogging, and was surprised and honored to be recognized. I want to thank HealthyNappyNerdyMommy so much for nominating me. You should take a look at her blog if you haven’t already. Be sure to follow her.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How I got started:
I have always loved writing. Writing to me is therapeutic. I have been toying around with the idea of creating a blog for over a year now. I am a mom, a nurse, and an ostomate – and I truly hope that my writing will inspire someone, anyone, to be empowered in their flaws. It took me a long time to figure out that perfection was crap. So, one day, I just did it. It’s only been a month now and I’m thoroughly enjoying it.
- Write. Seriously. Isn’t that what we’re here to do?
- Network. Find other blogs in your niche. Support each other.
- That’s all I have – I need your advice. 🙂
The Almost Real Housewife